Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cancellations are a wonderful thing!

I called the immunoligist's office and asked to be put on the cancellation list - to find out that one had JUST been received.... so now I have an appointment for FRIDAY!!!!

My family doc is possibly sitting tomorrow for walk-in so i have to call in the afternoon and find out if he is... I want to get little tyke checked to see if she has immunity to MMR & dTAP as she's heading to Pakistan and so if she's not immune, this will put her at risk! A risk I don't want to take if I don't have to.

Unfortunately, I see the immunologist before I have results to which I could ask the one person who would have the answers any questions I may have.

Hubby still isn't on-board so I'm a bit leary about taking him with me to the appt - but I'm hoping that when he hears the information from the doctor, things might sink in and he might be more supportive. At least that's what I'm hoping!

So ya - busy couple of days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment